Who we are:
Global PayEX is a SaaS company in B2B payments – Accounts Receivables & Payables automation, and B2B Embedded financing. Our platform helps buyers and sellers collaborate – making the B2B payments experience smooth and helping faster collections/payments, reconciliation, and straight through processing (STP), resulting in massive Working Capital efficiencies.
JP Morgan is an early-stage investor and global client / partner. Leading banks are customers/ partners – BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank. Several F500 and other large corporates are clients – 3M, Bridgestone, Stanley Black and Decker, GSK, Huhtamaki, Reiter, Britannia, Kone, Ebro, etc., across diverse industries and geographies. Several Billion$ of payments/ invoices being processed/ reconciled through our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in business development and marketing and help build channel partnerships and alliances.
- Build the sales pipeline for Global PayEx Inc. by prospecting and performing outbound sales activities such as sales funnel building, lead follow-up, sales qualifications.
- Build recurring B2B SaaS revenue and integrate inputs from multiple team to get work output produced.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Business Management, Engineering, or related.
- Min. 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupations Director – Sales, Sr. Consultant – Solutions, Delivery Project Manager, or related.
- Experience should include building partnerships and alliances with Banks, Fintechs, Payment Providers, System Integrators, and ERP Partners.
- Duties entail overseeing sales cycles, collaborating globally with stakeholders, and conducting information flow and cost analysis.
- Travel to client sites (within the US) may be required.
Experience: 15 to 20 years
Interested candidates please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org