Who we are:
PayEX is a sophisticated, cloud-based Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) management solution. The platform delivers electronic invoices to your buyers, processes payments, handles all trade discounts, credit/debit notes, and drives collections with automated payment. Our behaviour & analytics-driven dunning significantly drives down Days Sales Outstanding (DSOs). PayEX natively integrates Channel Finance as a payment option. On the Payables side, PayEX facilitates supplier invoice aggregation, reconciles invoices with GRN/SRN/POs, automates approval workflows, and enables multiple payment options leveraging early payment discounts, dynamic discounting, funding from multiple lenders, etc. thus freeing up working capital. Vendors get a real-time view of their invoice status, enjoy early payment benefits, and funding support leading to better vendor satisfaction and secure supply chains. We have over 50+ clients, and process more than $700 Million+ transactions every month for our clients
Global PayEX is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our world class team to build and run large scale, multi-tenant SAAS systems that meet strict security, availability, and scalability requirements. Each engineer takes personal responsibility for Global PayEX’s ability to continue to deliver solutions key to helping the organization grow and scale.
• Use your expert knowledge to design, build, and maintain systems, environments, and pipelines
• Conduct system orchestration through management tools, such as Cloud formation, Terraform, and Ansible
• Design, build and deploy using third-party testing and CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI
• Recommend and use the appropriate third-party tools to monitor, test, deploy, and scale environments
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving bugs as well as performance issues across all environments
• 3+ years of professional experience in designing, building, and working with
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines
• 5+ years of writing software, preferably in Python and or Java
• Excellent ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
• Proven expertise with AWS, Azure, and its services, concerning scaling, storage, security management tools, and analytics
• Understand security architecture and assurance, threat modeling, log analysis, and the application of the same on AWS
• Experience with configuration management tools and automation (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Solid foundation in Infrastructure as code and related tools (AWS CloudFormation, Azure DevOps, Terraform)
• Solid understanding of microservices architecture and hands-on experience working with container platforms such as (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS)
• A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or a related field
What is it like to work at PayEX?
PayEX looks to free up working capital for clients, partners and vendors. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities involved. PayEX at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry. PayEX is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is yet to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing. As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short and long term.