Who we are:
PayEX is a sophisticated, cloud-based Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) management solution. The platform delivers electronic invoices to your buyers, processes payments, handles all trade discounts, credit/debit notes, and drives collections with automated payment. Our behavior & analytics-driven dunning significantly drives down Days Sales Outstanding (DSOs). PayEX natively integrates Channel Finance as a payment option. On the Payables side, PayEX facilitates supplier invoice aggregation, reconciles invoices with GRN/SRN/POs, automates approval workflows, and enables multiple payment options leveraging early payment discounts, dynamic discounting, funding from multiple lenders, etc. thus freeing up working capital. Vendors get a real-time view of their invoice status, enjoy early payment benefits, and funding support leading to better vendor satisfaction and secure supply chains. We have over 50+ clients, and process more than $700 Million+ transactions every month for our clients
PayEX seeks to hire Product Managers with a successful track record of developing solutions in the working capital management (accounts payable/ receivables/ supply chain financing) space.
The role entails understanding the product and business nuances, benchmarking against the market, competition analysis, providing guidance and solutions to CRMs, responding to RFP’s, meeting existing/prospective customers along with the customer relationship and business development teams, presenting/demonstrating PayEX products in very large deals, writing requirement documents, provide product enhancement inputs based on market / customer needs understanding, and to help drive the product P&L. Initially the role is an individual contributor role working with the larger PayEX teams – but could evolve into managing a team.
Global Payex has its offices in the US and India. It is fast expanding into other geographies as well and the position would provide future opportunities to lead product management in one of the geographies.
• Regular market benchmarking, competition analysis in each of the product verticals
• Will be responsible in large deals to understand the customer business nuances, requirements and articulate them later to ensure that it is correctly captured to take a decision on the fitment of the product
• Create and maintain products presentation repositories, keep track, and participate in various product category competitions, organize webinars, roadshows, etc.
• Respond to RFPs, liaise closely with Product Development team, track product features from delivery perspective and its implication on the P&L
• Education level: CA, ICWA or MBA Finance
• Experience: At least 4-6 years in industry with complete knowledge of working capital.
• Others: Experience on SAP/Oracle will be preferred
• Should be logical in his/her thought process and should have a deep interest in business analysis / solutions design / product management
• Hands on with tools like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Diagram.net, draw.io, etc.
• Should be ready to travel
What is it like to work at PayEX?
PayEX looks to free up working capital for clients, partners and vendors. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities involved. PayEX at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry. PayEX is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is yet to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing. As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short and long term.