Who we are:
Global PayEX is a Fintech company that helps Corporate Customers manage their Account Receivables and Accounts Payable processes. Our cloud based Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP), and reconciliation/ working capital optimization platform is live with more than 50 marquee customers, with a robust prospect pipeline – several of under POC. Our product suite also seamlessly supports Channel Financing, OEM and Modern trade Recons and Account Payable with Integrated dynamic discounting/reverse factoring. We are the market leaders in this space.
Global PayEX closely partners with several global banks and most of the large Indian private sector banks. JP Morgan, one of the world’s largest banks, is a strategic investor in Global PayEX. We are now expanding our operations globally.
The position :
PayEX seeks to hire a VP/Director of Sales with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals. Opportunity to work with international clients and travel abroad (Europe or US)
• Partner with account executives to coach and lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
• Lead and participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
• Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities across the team by flawlessly executing and coaching Global PayEX sales process and playbook
• Maintain expert knowledge of Global PayEX solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
• Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns. Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
• Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
• Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 10+ years of sales experience at a technology/SaaS organization, welling a technical product or functional experience in finance/accounting and desire to enter a consultative sales role.
• Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role and or managing successful teams.
• Strong listening skills and a consultative customer focused manner.
• Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts. Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations.
• Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
• Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling. Ability to follow a structured sales approach & manage to strategic selling tactics and techniques
• Salesforce.com expertise a plus
• Ability to travel 40-50% of your time
What is it like to work at PayEX?
PayEX looks to free up working capital for clients, partners and vendors. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities involved. PayEX at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry. PayEX is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is yet to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing. As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short and long term.