Who we are:
PayEX is a sophisticated, cloud-based Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) management solution. The platform delivers electronic invoices to your buyers, processes payments, handles all trade discounts, credit/debit notes, and drives collections with automated payment. Our behavior & analytics-driven dunning significantly drives down Days Sales Outstanding (DSOs). PayEX natively integrates Channel Finance as a payment option. On the Payables side, PayEX facilitates supplier invoice aggregation, reconciles invoices with GRN/SRN/POs, automates approval workflows, and enables multiple payment options leveraging early payment discounts, dynamic discounting, funding from multiple lenders, etc. thus freeing up working capital. Vendors get a real-time view of their invoice status, enjoy early payment benefits, and funding support leading to better vendor satisfaction and secure supply chains. We have over 50+ clients, and process more than $700 Million+ transactions every month for our clients
Global PayEX is seeking an Associate Product Manager (APM) to join our cutting-edge team to build and run large-scale, multi-tenant financial SaaS products.
As an APM, you will:
• understand the product market needs and translate them into possible new features, extensions, modules, or independent products
• research on competitors, talk to channel partners, sales and marketing to understand “what next”
• create user experiences for your product’s targeted audience
• present these translations and user experiences to the tech leadership team along with your recommendations
• create user stories upon receiving approval
• work with the Engineering, QA, and DevSecOps teams to enhance the user stories and receive signoffs
• test the delivered user stories against the acceptance criteria
• monitor end to end production movement
• collect real-time feedback from end-users and measure the success of the user story and present the metrics to the tech leadership team
You should ideally:
• be a BS preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical fields
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• be a voracious reader of books, newsletters, and Twitter feeds
• have a keen sense of the financial domain
• interested in creating products and experiences
What is it like to work at PayEX?
PayEX looks to free up working capital for clients, partners and vendors. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities involved. PayEX at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry. PayEX is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is yet to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing. As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short and long term.